Bringing Years of Experience from Both Sides of the Negotiating Table
Contract negotiation is one of our specialties. Our company founders have been on both sides of the negotiating table. After years of working in hotel sales they decided to take their insights and hands-on experience to represent the client.
As a result, Connections Housing Contracting Specialists consistently deliver signature ready contracts from large hotel chains to boutique properties of all sizes. Our team of experts offer:
- The most competitive rates available
- Hotel rate integrity and lowest rate guarantee clauses
- Client focused cancellation policies
- Elimination or reduced attrition penalties
- Negotiated room block reviews dates
- Room block and rate reviews
- Maximum Concession Commitments
- Flexible food and beverage terms
- Post event audits
Meeting Your Inventory Needs and Protecting Your Interests
We start by reviewing your event requirements and preferred dates while gathering other key factors regarding your attendees and industry. We determine hotel inventory requirements that match your needs by:
- Reviewing overall guestroom pick-up from previous events
- Evaluate booking patterns and develop room blocks for maximum utilization
- Determine peak night room blocks and required shoulder nights - creating a room block bell curve custom to your event that protects you from over-blocking
- Provide a variety of room blocks to meet specific demographics and price points
We use this information to develop a contract template that reflects all the terms and conditions that best meet your goals and event objectives. This template is then customized for each hotel to ensure that final contracts incorporate all necessary clauses to protect you and your event.
Flexible Ala Carte Service Offerings
Whether you need our team to handle the entire hotel contract process or to consult with you as an extension of your team, we will partner with you in any capacity to protect your interests and guarantee you receive the best possible contract terms, concessions, rates and room blocks.